Illuminated N - Main flower finished  

Posted by MeganH in

I've finished the two elements I took the gold back on - the main flower, and the leaf on the top right. I've also done a curlicue and a vine under the main flower

It would have been easier if I hadn't put down all of the gold already, since I'm doing 'reverse highlights' (using the white paper) but I didn't know beforehand.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 6:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

The 3D effect on the flower is quite striking. I can't wait to see it in the flesh (so speak). It's like you are sculpting, but in 2 and a half dimensions....

March 12, 2007 at 6:52 PM

Hi There,
WOW You've been busy. It's beautiful. Now to catch up on reading. Hugs.

March 13, 2007 at 8:22 PM

Post a Comment