ongoing ...  

Posted by MeganH

Yesterday, in my 'things to do' I mentioned creating a new copy of the alphabet, cut and pasted from a photocopy of the mss page with lines at 1 cm x-height.

I've changed my mind.
If I do that, I'll notice new things, and re-analyse, and basically keep on going forever.

So many people have said how much work I've already done, and how good it is. I need to get on and finish this.

I'll do the individual letters blown up to a good size for my next script analysis.

Still got plenty of other things to do from that list! But there's not much further to go in the script analysis itself.

Later :

I KNOW that the ascender/descender height is 2 p.w.
With the pen angled at 45 degrees, with a 3 mm nib, that gives a 4 mm a/d height.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 at 4:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment