Script Analysis - More Sentences  

Posted by MeganH in

Seeing problems in my script is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel right now.

I've written a couple more - the "aardvark" pangram again, and the first couple of lines from the mss page I'm basing the script analysis from.

I haven't done any intermediary practice since the last sentences I wrote, and put in the last post - I used the rest of that page for warmup strokes. And I can see some improvements :-)

My spacing is just completely up the creek!

I think the 'cursive' affect achieved by the serifs emenating (sp?) from letters finishing in a diamond hitting into the bottom diamond/quadrants of the following letter is interesting.


Even tho this is a LOT more fun, I need to go back and do that final, (well, sometimes I think - semi-final - I'm still seeing more, but I've got to stop at some point) list of 'features of the letters I've discovered" or else it won't get done. It's boring, but I want to have a reference list with all my info on the letters all together.

And have a look at a few more features of the script (as described in my list of script analysis questions) but there isn't too much more. And it's questions on issues I haven't looked at yet (like the type of majuscules used).

This entry was posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 at 6:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment