Folio - In The Forest  

Posted by MeganH in

When I have finished the script analysis (only a bit more to go! Yay!) and studied the illumination style of the Bedford Psalter, I am going to do a big piece to show what I've learned.

For this, I need some text of approximately 100 words (counting 18 lines, about 6 words per line).

I selected a paragraph from the piece "Unpopular Gals", from "Good Bones and Simple Murders" by Margaret Atwood.

It doesn't have a title, being only a paragraph, but I'm calling it "In the Forest".

I'll do this page of pangrams using the smaller nib that I'm currently working on, and because that is going well I'll then work on this text, including practising it and working out it's layout.

I want to practise it on 'good paper' as well. I usually only use good paper (I'll be using Arches HP for this one) when I'm doing the draft of and the 'real' one, so I'm not very comfortable on the paper, as it's unfamiliar. I'd like to get more familiar with the paper as I will want my writing to look it's best.

And yes, I have a twisted and macabre sense of humour.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 at 12:57 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment