Script Analysis - Pangrams 1  

Posted by MeganH in


My first page in English!

I noticed another case for using a particular variant of a letter. I've marked the word "wizard" on the second line. There's a 'hole' there. If I'd used the other version of the 'a', there'd be less of a hole.

I want to pay attention to the fine lines (eg the bar of the 'e'). This script is a contrast between the 'texture' or heavy weave, and the fine lines.

I also want to get past the point where I am thinking about spacing and letter forms, and be working on the overall beauty of the script. Of which consistency is a big part.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 10:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment