In the Forest - Layout  

Posted by MeganH in

I've made some design decisions.

* I've made the marginalia the same on both the left and the right, rather than having minimal decoration on the right because that was originally heading towards the gutter.

* I'm not doing the shield at the bottom, so I've changed the design a little, to have a spray of flowers and seeds going vertically down from the middle. So it wasn't unbalanced, I've removed a small spray from the bottom of the left hand side.

* I've increased the top and bottom margins a little (to 5 and 10 cm respectively).

I've penciled in bloggy shapes where the marginalia is. This scan shows half, vertically. The design is now symmetrical.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 3:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I don't get it. why would blogger think these entries are spam?
*scratching head*

August 5, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Post a Comment