Embroidered Book Cover - Sequin Arrival  

Posted by MeganH in

I've just been down to the mail.

Wildness4u, who has an antique and vintage sequin and button store on Ebay had sent me my French black patent leather sequins, 6 mm

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170121412122

I've been to her store many many times to drool over the things in there. Peach and tan striped sequins, anyone?

I had a bit of an email conversation with her, because I needed some tiny sequins (2.5 or 3mm) or else my sequin border would take over my entire piece. She had some lovely lovely sequins that are suitable, but at $au21 were a bit too expensive.

We didn't end up getting anywhere in the conversation, but today I've opened the sequins to find some extra ones! Some teeny little black ones! They are matte, and very obviously vintage.

So my thanks for the day goes to wildness4u, and to her store

http://stores.ebay.com.au/ALLWILDJEWELS_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

and yes, this is blatant advertising for someone that has done me a good turn. *smile*

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 at 6:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment