Embroidered Book Cover - The Second Carnation  

Posted by MeganH in


Here you go Michael :-)

It's a bit disproportionate but I fudged with both the colours and the placement of the beads a bit. I hope that has made it look ok.

Opinions anyone? I really want to know

The colour for that first strawberry looked ok last night. Looking at it again today - it's way too pink-red, rather than the brown-reds I need to use for the colour scheme to work.

I have some lovely GumNut variegated red, but unfortunately it's a bit too pink-red as well...

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 8:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi I think it looking good, but you are right - the strawberries look very pink (in the photo at least)I dont have a sugestion though!

January 3, 2008 at 8:47 PM

Hi, Megan!!

Looks great - the carnations look really good!

I'd go with a dark, red-red on the strawberries. I agree that it's a bit on the pinkish side!

But overall, the whole thing looks great.

I can't wait to see the assembly of it!! Well, I'm eager especially because I personally don't like doing the finish work on projects, but I love seeing other people do it! :-)

January 5, 2008 at 8:30 AM

Post a Comment