Blogger stuff  

Posted by MeganH

Just a quick note to say that I have a habit of answering people's comments in their own blogs, because otherwise they might not see my answer, sitting here in my blog.

But now there's the "post following comments to email_address", and I only just found out that this blog had that facility. So I can answer the comments here now. I found out because Celeste comes from a blog of many people, so I had to answer her comment here.

Also, *anyone* can comment if they want to. You don't need a Blogger account. Just type away in the comment form, (adding a name is a good thing tho). I really really love getting comments.

This entry was posted on Friday, February 8, 2008 at 3:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I've given you a "You Make My Day Award" Go to my blog and download the image and pass it on!

February 12, 2008 at 9:43 AM

Post a Comment