Rust Red Iris - Finished  

Posted by MeganH in


And here it is!

That last petal worked to bring all of the colours (the golds and the reds) together.

Next is to wash and block it. I'm going to use the instructions in NeedleNThread
http://www.needlenthread.com/2007/12/finish-work-how-to-frame-piece-of.html
I hope the couple of tension problems I have resolve themselves in that process.

I'm not going to frame it. The piece of linen it's on is quite large, with a cut lace edging.
Once it's washed and ironed, I'll take a photo with the camera!

I'm looking forward to getting it out of it's frame!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 6:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

OMG OMG OMG

Sally jumps up and down with excitement and anticipation.

It is beautiful

mwah,mwah

April 12, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Finally!

This is a spectacular piece of work. Thank you for sharing it with all of us :)

April 12, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Post a Comment