To RSS Feeders  

Posted by MeganH

Well, I'm not sure how you are going to get this, if your feed HAS stopped working, unless you pop here to the actual blog.

But I've just redirected the feed to Feedburner, and did it as an Atom, not RSS feed.

There's a button at the bottom of the lefthand side to subscribe/re-subscribe.

It's currently at '0' and I know I have 'feeders' people because they've told me - Feedburner said it might take up to 24 hours to assert itself - or maybe everyone is feeding through RSS and I've oopsied.

I can't find where to change it from Atom to RSS. If the counter remains at "0" I might have to delete the account and start again - so if you do want to subscribe for the first time, wait a couple of days til we can see that it's working :-)

This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'm reading it through LiveJournal - I don't know if it just automatically picks up the change, or what, but I'm still seeing you!

July 1, 2008 at 8:04 AM

It's popped up to 27 now - so I think it was just taking it's time to get established :-)

July 1, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Post a Comment