Very behind in the news  

Posted by MeganH

Right now I’m

a) doing the design work for my fabulous new Elizabethan goldwork and silk, and I thought I’d write down my thoughts and decisions I was making

b) I’ve finished The Butterfly, except for lacing. Tho I want to ask you guys whether I should add a final touch or not

c) Started (about 1/3 way through) my last Thankyou Present – which is totally not to my taste colour wise, and not really my favourite techniques – but it’s ideal for a disabled friend of mine. Very tactile.

So I really should start blogging about all of this!

I might start with the design process of the goldwork and silk project, coz those thoughts are in my head right now and I still have more to do. I do hope you enjoy coming along on the trip :-)

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 11:10 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Looking forward to this. Writing down ideas and thoughts always helps to get the ideas straight because you have to explain them to someone else!

June 24, 2011 at 1:55 AM

Post a Comment