Looking for someone to customise my Blog Template. $ in return  

Posted by MeganH

My poor blog is SO cluttered. There are posts that I think are valuable to a historical embroiderer that are hidden away on that interminable "Projects" list. Information is hard to find (I need a better search engine on it) - and many other things that could simply be better organised. I've even lost the Counter code from my template somehow. I'd like to separate out the Calligraphy and Illumination posts from the Embroidery posts as well, (I have a nasty feeling that that will  involve me manually re-labeling over 500 posts on my part).

I want to change the template for my blog to the 3 column Blogger Aspire template. It's really important to me to have a more *accessible* blog to share the on-line/book research I do, and my experiences.



 Rather me, I think. :-) You can see a sample of my blog using the template at http://temp-elmsely-rose.blogspot.com/. It looks really pretty with my Owl Avatar.

Now, I'm a computer programmer. Have been since I was 12. But I read the CSS of the template (widgets unexpanded) yesterday and went straight into neurological overload (too much sound/movement/information will give me something like a cheap red wine hangover for hours) ruining the rest of the morning, because of my stupid illness. Not impressed that I can't customise the template myself!!

So I'm looking for someone, or someone's friend/relative that can do it for me. The work will involve moving a few of the widgets around, adding some widgets, and adding some extra blog tools - ALL of the CSS code being available from BloggerBusters. (If you do some CSS yourself, check out BloggerBusters - lots of cool Blogger additions there!)

I've e-mailed the lady at BloggerBusters, who offers this sort of customisation for between $35-$100, but I'm be even happier for an embroiderer to benefit from the job. I'd be willing to pay $80-$100 (paypal) to someone who could do the work for me (ooooo....it feels so EVIL to advertise somewhere, but this is my own blog!) - the higher end of the scale because I want it to be as good as possible, and open to negotiation if necessary..

I'm at a_velvet_clawATyahooDOTcomDOTau if you'd like to e-mail me personally on this.

There's no hurry - I'm looking at it being done by the end of the year. It'll take me awhile to do the design so I'm happy, and select the Blogger Buster functions I want.

Anyone, anyone?

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 2:25 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I agree it's a good template. I hope you find someone to help out with it!

July 18, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Post a Comment