The Feller and Goodhart Sampler books  

Posted by MeganH in

Fibers To Dye for shows a few pages from each of these books in a 'page-turn animation'

Feller : http://www.amymitten.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=24_42

Goodhart : http://www.amymitten.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=24_43

I've decided that I want the Feller book, from those lovely enlarged images of insects (I'm a sucker for insects)

Enjoy a look through the rest of the site if you haven't been there before. The animations were mentioned in a newsletter I just received from the company, and I was on the site last week and didn't see them, so I'm pretty sure they are new. I looked because someone was recommending their silks - I can't remember who.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 11:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Wow. And my word, hasn't photography improved! I've a couple of old books with black-and-white, slightly fuzzy photos of this sort of thing, and it's hard to get any grasp of what the author wants you to see. These books would be a fantastic resource!

July 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Although I was fairly sure that I would be purchasing the new Feller Needlwork Collection book (I already have Goodhart - Fabulous!), seeing a few pages on Amy's site sealed the deal. Thanks for showing it!

July 23, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Post a Comment