ongoing .....  

Posted by MeganH

I haven't been well over the last 3 days and haven't been able to do any calligraphy/work on the script analysis or highlighting and shading papers.

I did flick through Edward Johnston W,L &I (one of the great all time books in my opinion) and found out why 'what tool is used to write the script' is usually present in the list of script analysis questions. It isn't in my collation because I didn't understand why it was asked, but now I do and shall put it in. Plus all the other stuff .....

Received my quills from Susan Holt. Have to scan them to show them off. Had a little play with them.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 9:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Can't wait to see your pictures of the quills. I've just recently (within the past year) started playing with some as well. I'd love to hear how your quills compare to your dip pens.

I've heard for some hands, like the style where the elongated f's taper to a point, the flexability of the quill nibs really help...

October 22, 2006 at 2:52 PM

Hey There,
Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you like your quills. Can't wait to see them.
Hugs,
Akiko

October 22, 2006 at 4:41 PM

Post a Comment